Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

New Bento Bag

I am always coming across great ideas and tutorials on Pinterest!  I especially loved this tutorial by Ayumi on ayumills.blogspot.com on making a drawstring bento bag.  I felt this bag had ample room for a small bento box and all the extra's my daughter might pack, like a drink and a dessert along with a fruit.  Her most favorite thing in the world (besides my dog, Zoey) are owls; so she picked out a dark purple owl fabric.  I was able to match the owl's eyes with a lovely Asian-looking fabric.  I then trimmed the bag out in black fabric.  I can't wait for her to get home from school so that I can give it to her!  We've been having a lot of fun making California rolls and noodles and Bun Cha for her lunches!

http://ayumills.blogspot.com/2010/08/tutorial-lunch-bag.html

No comments:

Post a Comment